Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday, Saturday

Ahh... Saturday. What to do, what to do? I'm feeling the need to shop. surprise! It's a weird flustery/blustery day that will probably include a bit of rain. ahem. like that matters.
next question... do i need a shopping buddy? they're always nice, but usually hard to come by. Here are my candidates:
le miget cousin - might be tough... she just got back from NYC
the other - he hates to shop unless he's in need of something specific. I don't really get that.
my odd friend T - it always seems like a good idea. we've known each other for a million years, i'm feeling a bit guilty since he said that we really DO need to get together more than our annual "Could you help me with my Christmas List?" trips. I've never met someone so inept at shopping. ineptitude or laziness... i'm not entirely sure.
I'll prolly fly solo. Maybe hit Hayes Valley.
'course, i'm sitting here on the couch contemplating what to do today while a monstrous, daunting pile of CD organization peeks at me from behind the Coffee table. I decided while in a desperate, "i've got to buy SOMEthing" moment last weekend that it would be a GREAT idea to catalog all of my CDs into binders thereby creating more space on the buit-ins next to the fireplace. Now I'm wondering what i'll do with that "more space"...
I think I'll go buy one of those groovy new little stereo systems...
The shopping circle continues.

2 Comments:

Blogger FD said...

Mikey, when I get up there. I better be on your call list for shopping buddies!!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Shuboy said...

careful what you wish for... *cue ominous chord progression*

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home