Thursday, April 19, 2007

geez.. finally

Yes. Finally got a chance to blog. Let's see... lots has happened:
•cut off all my hair (well, not ALL... but LOTS of it)
•did it up big for V-mo's bday
•got a promotion
•went on a vacation with all of my favorite people (OOH!!! OOOH!!! I just figured out if you click the title of this post above, it'll take you to the vacay pics!!!!)
•got a tooth pulled outta mah big ol' head (it was the most disgusting thing I had ever seen in my ENTIRE life... well except for looking in the mirror the morning after I was hit by a car and splattered all over Van Ness Ave in SF - don't ask)
•converted a lease into a purchase and did NOT lose money (i'm not sure how this all went down, but that's what I was told by a very reliable, UNbiased source aka dad)
If inspiration visits, I'll add details about some of the above...
mishamad
(go ahead... ask me what that means)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was splattered all over Van Ness Avenue? You?? The car??? You bought your flat??? What's a mishamad???

11:20 PM  
Blogger Shuboy said...

I was splattered.
Yes.
No.
No.
mishamad = Miss Ya Mad

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tooth pulled? Shall I bring you a milk shake?? Y'know I would if I lived closer.....

xo
S.

PS
Your Vacay "hat" is very fab!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home