Sunday, April 30, 2006

Uh Oh... I've been shopping again.

Well... with the SO busy with his show, I've been shopping again. Mostly out of pure BOREDOM.
So it seems that Timbuktu has opened a concept store in Hayes Valley. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago. They were new to the street and even though I didn't think I'd be interested (most of you know I'm a die-hard Jack Spade devotee), I figured I'd stop in. Well, I walked out with this. Some things to note: it's a limited edition bag. Only 6 in this style were made. Also, while most Timbuktu Bags are made out of that ballistic nylon type stuff, this one is made out of upholstery grade, stain resistant wool. How could I say, "No" to this?

1 Comments:

Blogger ver said...

Okay, well, after I recovered from the shock of your shopping spree here (was this all on ONE day? because if it was, I swear I'm sending you to traditional therapy...), I realized I love the idea of a Tiimbuktu bag in wool.

But still. You're bad.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home