Friday, May 19, 2006

Son of "Just to let you know..."

The SO does NOT know about my blog. So if you happen to run into us somewhere (say at a party this Saturday...) it probably wouldn't be really necessary to chat about it.
Thanks in advance.

I just thought this needed to be mentioned again. Ahem. Because OBVIOUSLY this little warning did not do it's job the first time around. Cough, cough... Or maybe CLARIFICATION is needed: If you happen to run into The SO and I ANYWHERE, it probably wouldn't be really necessary to chat about my blog.
Honestly... (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) he was none the wiser. But the look on your face when you realized you had waded into dangerous waters was PRICELESS.

1 Comments:

Blogger ver said...

Hello NUTCASE maybe you should not be keeping secrets from the SO!!

Just another one of my, you know, crazy ideas...

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home