Friday, May 19, 2006

Visitors...

Last night while trying to toss a lifesaver to a certain someone floundering in dangerous conversational waters, I learned that there have been some people stopping by my little corner of cyberspace. Once again, I would encourage any and all visitors to take just a second to say hello!
Oh... I guess this isn't my only corner of cyberspace... i've been sucked into the cult of MySpace. I won't post my URL here, but suffice to say, it's pretty easy to find me if you do a search. I'm a total loser with just 13 friends, so if you read this, feel free to shoot me an invite.

2 Comments:

Blogger ver said...

You cannot be on My Space. My Space appears to be the home of web tackiness: the teddy bears, the flowers, the hearts, the...I don't know...the gnomes and whatnot. Plus, I think there's a cut-off age of twenty...

1:29 PM  
Blogger Shuboy said...

That's why I posted my age as '20'.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home