Wednesday, March 07, 2007

i'm kinda' sad...

DSCN0913
Here I am at home again. Too sick to work. (I did go in this morning to shoot a video, but my boss sent me home as soon as we were done).
I've got a show tomorrow night, followed by Friday night and Saturdady night. I'm hoping to be feeling better by tomorrow. I just want to get through at least one weekend of shows feeling GOOD.
I'm desperate for the one good weekend because I'm thinking this is probably the last time I'll be getting up on the boards. I just don't think I've got it in me to do this again - the schedule is just too much.
So I'll ask again for some good vibes... (thanks for the garlic tip, Suz!!!)
time to nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger ver said...

Chin up! Take some Nyquil gel tabs and bliss out...

*good vibes*

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home