Monday, February 26, 2007

'member these???


BGM02FE_mp
Originally uploaded by shuboy.
So back in October I blogged about wanting these boots... I convinced myself that they weren't quite right. Something about all the detail being on the leg and not getting credit for it unless I was wearing shorts. The just-under $500.00 price tag was a bit prohibitive as well.
I went shopping a couple of weeks ago to buy gifts for opening night and just happened to wander into Gimme Shoes (yeah, I know. Big surprise, right?). I'm minding my own business when I hear a small voice calling to me from the sale rack. "Hey! Remember us???"
"Why yes I do!"
"Guess what????"
"What?"
"We're on sale!"
"Oh, REALLY???"
"Yup! Turn Left over and see how much we are now!"
I walked out of Gimme with a pair of John Varvatos boots that only set me back 200 bucks.
Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home