Tuesday, May 10, 2005

so i've got this friend...

and he's currently in the midst of a nightmare re-mod on his place in the Richmond. I've been sucked into helping him out. What exactly does he expect me to do at this point in the game? "This point" being the demolition of his flat. Apparently his "designer" was not really a "designer'. Well, guess what? Neither am I. I only agreed to help out at this point because he BEGGED me to. Now I'm not saying that I wouldn't have an opinion on what's going on over there - I'm sure I would. I think what might be giving me pause is that after everything is all done, I don't want anyone pointing any fingers at me because, "That stairway seems out of place".
Leave me alone until the place is done. If the stairway is out of place, I can fix that with a stragically placed potted palm or an eye-catching Eames chair. THAT I can do. Looking at blueprints? blah... yawn.
Well, I guess we'll just have to see how this all goes down. If nothing else, it could be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home