Monday, August 15, 2005

The Shoppping List 8/15/05

Okay... so this one is a bad one...
It seems the stress of the conference along with the relief of getting it done sent me into a bit of a shopping frenzy. So here goes...

1 MORE U-Boat Watch from Saks (brown face with a camo band!!!!)
1 MORE Jack Spade Flat Messenger Bag but this time in Black Bridle Leather from Kate Spade
1 birthday present for Mike from Lava 9

Total: WAY more than I have EVER spent in the course of 20 minutes. I bought the watch at Saks then went around the corner and picked up the Jack Spade bag. Like i said, I was in a frenzy. I was having a bit of 'buyers remorse' until I decided that when you've worked so hard you should give yourself a little treat (or TWO). So I'll eat at home til my next paycheck... I'll live.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home