Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It's been said...

that I could purchase real eastate with what I spend on "accoutrement". Please. No way. Maybe in some podunk town where I'd be afraid to leave the house... but not in lovely SF!
And it HAS been lovely here. I guess we're in the midst of our famous Indian Summer. I think I actually got a tan driving home from the east bay with my sun roof open. ahh...
Please keep in mind that the last shopping list I posted consisted of over a full MONTHS worth of shopping. Plus there were several gifts... and when you need a haircut, you NEED a haircut. Plus my gravity defying faux hawk needs that amazing Sumo Tech stuff! excuses, excuses. Feh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home