Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm in a Wingtip kinda' mood...

With the new year, I think I'm going through a shoe transition. I'm moving away from the sneaker and leaning more towards a leather soled shoe. A little more grown up? Possibly... when you see the last two pairs I picked up you may think so. Here they are:

sldetail1791_black
this is a black wingtip. extended, narrow toe box. kinda' pointy. I picked these up on Saturday. We were going to see Jersey Boys and I thought these would be great with the skinny jeans I was wearing that night.

bulo.boot_2
Here's a boot I picked up on Tuesday or Wednesday of last week. Again, I thought these would look great with my jeans.

Yeah... these are somewhat conservative, but I'm not really planning on wearing them in a traditional way. I really only plan on wearing them with casual pants or jeans. So... maybe not so grown up afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home