Friday, December 22, 2006

Can you guess...

...why I love Christmas? Yup. That's right. Cuz it involves shopping. I think it's a promising sign that I can also enjoy shopping for OTHERS. 'course I always seem to sneak a purchase or two (or six or seven) in for myself.
Fer instance:
new_clockGroovy, right? I picked this up at Friends on Hayes. It's the "Mystic Clock" by - of all companies - Umbra. I don't usually like their stuff. It's a little too "wanna be modern" or "modern for the masses". This just didn't seem Umbra-esque to me. Something about the hands of the clock - very old school meets victoriana. I love that the face of the clock is covered by frosted glass making it look kinda' like you're checking the time through a thick fog.
Anyhow... I'm spending the evening wrapping gifts. I'm completely consumed by the holiday spirit. I'm also kinda' sleepy.
Happy Holidays my dear fans!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home