Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Oh!

Geez... I just realized I never posted anything about my little trip to the lovely island of Maui.
I'm sure I've got lots to say... not sure where to start.
R, V and L made me smile and smile and smile.
L made me laugh...
Ver and Andy made me (and the SO) welcome.
Kuya made me sad that I've never really gotten to know him, but he also made me feel like I COULD get to know him.
The SO made me realize how lucky I am to have the family that I have.
The sun made me really DARK.
I loved seeing R, V, and L every day.
I loved laughing with Ver.
I loved sharing my family with the SO. Now, this is hateful, but part of the reason I loved that is because it just made it so OBVIOUS how horrible his family is. I guess it's not that hateful since HE was the one who said that.
I don't think I could have had a better time. The place was so great! From the accomodations to the convenient location - everything was perfect. The SO and I have already decided we need to figure out a time to go back with a bunch of friends. It was a little weird that my body clock never, EVER adjusted to Hawaii time, which meant I was wide awake at 4:30 every morning. But that was fine. I enjoyed my alone time. I enjoyed sitting on the deck drinking Lion Vanilla Macadamia Nut coffee, smoking and surfing the net. I loved going out there in the dark and watching as the sun came out.
I want to do this every year. EXACTLY the same thing. Except Mom and Dad need to come next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home