Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yeah, I didn't get "Tagged", but whatEVER

Three books I can read over and over (and you thought I didn't read):
1) A Confederacy of Dunces
2) Dancer
3) Naked
Bonus:
4) Memoirs of a Geisha

Three places I've lived:
1) Alphabet City in Lower Manhattan
2) Dallas, Texas
3) 40th btwn 3rd and Lex (Murry Hill, thankyouverymuch)
Bonus:
4) Brooklyn, baby!

Three TV shows I love:
1) Project Runway
2) American Idol (shut UP)
3) Extreme Home Makeover (again, shut UP)
Bonus:
4) anything except Emeril on the food Network

Three highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1) Lost
2) Deadwood
3) any of the CSI series
Bonus:
4) My Name is Earl

Three places I've vacationed:
1) Hawaii
2) Scottsdale, AZ
3) New York
Bonus:
4) L.A.

Three of my favorite dishes:
1) Tacos
2) Beef Stew
3) Sushi
Bonus:
4) none

Three sites I visit daily:
1) Daily Candy
2) Hint Fashion Magazine
3) Go Fug Yourself
Bonus:
4) New York Times

Three places I would rather be right now:
1) Barney's
2) Fred Segal
3) poolside in Maui
Bonus:
4) dance class with Patrick

1 Comments:

Blogger ver said...

Dancer is soooo good. Hey, that's my copy, you know...

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home