Thursday, May 26, 2005

Hidden Cost

The weekly shopping list has been started. Good. Believe it or not, I haven't made any purchases this week. I'm not saying that I haven't bought anything... groceries, sure. gas, of course. a gym membership, yeah. but no shoes or anything yummy like that... I've started a running list of things in my head that I want. they include:
-gym clothes (I KNEW this whole working out thing had hidden costs). I've got stuff to wear, but if i'm going to be doing this every day, I'm gonna need more stuff - don't want to use the "i'm out of workout clothes" excuse to get out of going.
-gym bag. I've been carrying a Jack Spade Bag to the gym... that doesn't really cut it. Gotta swing by Puma on Saturday...
-new cross trainers. I've got loads of Pumas, but I don't think any of them are really meant for any sort of REAL sports/workout activity. I've been wearing my nikes, and they're very cool, but they're not NEW.
-I'm debating on wether or not to get an iPod... each of the machines has a TV on it... so i'm gonna say "No". For now.
Hmm... my walk of shame doesn't include any sporting goods stores. What to do, what to do??? WAIT! There's a Copelands near RonTheHairdresserExtraordinaire! And I'm seeing RTHE on Saturday! Perfect. Hmm... wait (again)... I hate those places. Those Sporting Goods Places. I don't like them at all. They smell funny. And nobody waits on you. Who am I trying to fool? Shopping is shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home