Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bloggin' fool

So it looks like Sundays are my bloggin' day. This is post number three today!
We'll start off easy with a pleasant little photo of my new hat. It's a Makins hat. I'm currently workin' a long hair thing - not crazy long like before, but just kinda' long. Let's see... how to explain... it's long enough to be a pain to work with on lazy Saturdays and Sundays. Ergo, the hat purchase. I was feeling like a straw hat... but I ended up with this instead. It's a little miracle of manufacturing. If you look closely you can see (or can you?) that it's actually made of one continuous quarter inch strip of leather that's been hand stitched together. After it's all stitched together, it's hand blocked into shape.
New Makins Hat
so lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home