Monday, August 06, 2007

"August 6th, 2007 4:35AM" or "Super Freak"

Note the date and time of this post... I've been up for 22.5 hours. The movers are coming at some point today (I have absolutely no idea exactly WHEN) and I've been putzing around putting things that I don't want them to touch in boxes, sealing them up and writing "Attic" on them. One would think that anything I didn't want them touching would be worthy of prime real estate in the new house, but for some reason, I want these things to be stored in the attic. Go figure. They're things like old magazines, videos and shoes. I think the stress of the move has finally gotten to me.
Oh. Here's another REDICULOUS thing I'm freakin' out about; We leave San Francisco on the 8th, but our stuff will not arrive in Madison until the 13th or 14th. We'll be staying at a Residence Inn in the interim. So... all I really need to pack is enough outfits to last me until our stuff gets there, Seeing as how I don't start working until the 13th, I have no idea why i'm so stressed over this. If everything goes as planned, I will not be needing anything more than one or two work outfits, some shorts, t-shirts and shoes to last 5 or 6 days (two of them being work days). As of this moment, I've compiled and packed 12 outfits of varying degrees of difficulty. They are each complete with accessories that include but are not limited to: a watch, a bracelet, coordinating shoes with coordinating socks, a jacket, a bag, a pair of glasses and one chapstick.
It's official. I'm insane.
And now, I'm sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home