Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day One; The Househunting trip begins

We were up at 4:30am and out the door by 6:30. Just getting settled in the hotel in Madison. It's 7:40pm Madison time. We're BEAT. This time we got an official smoking room. No view of the capitol building, but a lovely view of Lake Monona. Odd, it's bigger than the room we got when I flew in to interview. Has a couch and an additional TV. Really weird.
So the nice lady from the relo place has all but disappeared. I've left her two messages over the past two weeks and I haven't heard back from her... if I don't hear from her by Monday morning, I'm calling HR and raising HOLY HELL. I'm not about to do this without help. Seriously. The promised someone would be here to help us find a place and they need to deliver.
I'm feeling a bit nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home