Saturday, April 05, 2008

re entry

Spent an amazing week in Puerto Vallarta with all of my favorite people.
Here we are!!!
ALL_PV
The guy on the left in the crazy shirt is Oscar, aka my own personal bar tender. The guy up front with the serious face is Sergio, aka our brilliant chef. These guys made breakfast, lunch and dinner for our happy little troop... each meal better than the one before. ahh....
We went into town once for dinner at this place
Sayulita_Fish_Tacos
food was okay... fun night except for the "Death March" to get there (it was about a 15 minute walk down the beach from the house).
I wore my new hat (the one that I saw R@chel R@ys' hubby wearing on the F00dNetwork:
M&MinPV
not bad, right?
Anyhow, what a great week!!! Honestly, we could've been in Alaska... it was all about being with the people who I love the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home