Sunday, June 12, 2005

boredom

so here i sit... hair dried but sans product...
wonder what i'll do today. would go to the gym, but my neck is acting up again due to the Degenerative Disc disease that i was diagnosed with last year. i keep getting these brief urges to run downtown and buy Pumas. brief and passing, leaving me at a loss as to what to do today. the SO is at auditions... I'm once again left to my own devices. not that we would've done anything if he was home. sigh.
could go see the girls... but I don't feel like driving that much... I could sit around the house, but i HATE wasting a beautiful day off. the 'rents are out of town, so i can't even go take them to lunch.
maybe explore some little neighborhood in the city? noe valley? the mission? modern furniture row on gough? surf the net and look for a decent dance class? all decent options, yet none seem too compelling.
what do i NEED to do today? hmm... GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!! definitely. get my car washed. yup. mani/pedi? maybe. i could call nickel and book something, but i have a feeling that might be tough. apparently, my m/p girl left nickel. do i dare book a massage? *shudder* i almost did last time i was there. i don't know what came over me. *shudder* have i mentioned i have massage "issues"? everyone i know rants and raves about them, but the thought of being touched repels me. oh relax. i guess it's not so much the touching part. it's being touched by a stranger... ugh. okay. that's outta the options column.
i could work on my bamboo plants. i still haven't landed on the perfect arrangement... run out and find the perfect container, get some stones, do the arraingement. yeah. i could do that.
we'll see.
i'll let you know what - if anything - happens.
sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mikey... I always thought I was the only one that wasn't into massages.

g

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home