Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm waiting...

Let's start off by saying "Hello" to Jess. Thank you for stopping by. Dunno if you'll ever swing through here again, but it was nice that you did and even nicer that you bothered to post a comment.
Moving along... I've been "outed" on my sister's blog. That's probably the wrong word - "outed". Or the right one... whatever. She posted a link to my blog on hers and referred to it as "Brothers who shop too much". Please define "too much".
Anyhow... all this time I thought she was the only one reading things in Shuboy Land. Seems she's not. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this...
Pfft. Whatever. Read all you want. But play fair and post a comment if you drop in.

5 Comments:

Blogger ver said...

Double pfffffft! You out yourself every time you leave a comment on my blog. All anyone has to do is click on "shuboy" to get here...

You supastah.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Princess Leia said...

Hi Kuya--

I'm not sure how I feel about this either... I won't tell your stuff if you don't tell mine, k?

--D

5:24 PM  
Blogger ver said...

Methinks you two doth protest too much...

6:38 PM  
Blogger Shuboy said...

Princess,
your secrets are safe with me.
I'm over it. Like i said, "whatever. read all you want."

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright...finally I am initiated into the shuboy blog. Go ugly boy! You rock : ) Love you...can't wait to read more posts. Ciao ciao

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home