Thursday, June 02, 2005

Yet another train wreck...

Hit Me Baby 1 More Time... i'm witnessing, as I type this very moment, A Flock of Seagulls covering Ryan Cabrera's "On The Way Down". I'm terrified. How sad... so very, very sad.
Last night was "Dancing with the Stars". Now I EXPECTED that to be a train wreck. Not to worry. More like a fender bender. it was actually kinda' fun. I think that they intentionally made the professional dancers out to be asses to draw attention away from the fact that the "stars" were kinda' terrible. I was amused by the Jon Peterman guy from Seinfeld... his footwork was lousy, but his heart was in it. He was dancing with the biggest ho in the world, though. Maybe it wasn't just his heart that was in it... Joey McIntire from NKOTB was on. Not too bad. He had fun and it showed. He and his partner danced the cha cha. I shouldn't have bene surprised that he handled himself okay... it was definitely a hip-hop/cha cha that he was working. the fact that his professional dancer partner was completely CRUSHING on him made her the most endearing of the pros.
Oh my god. Tiffany covering Kelly Clarkson's "Break Away". her voice is not nearly as bad as her horrible outfit. poor thing. why didn't anyone tell her not to wear knits?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Why is it that all these reality shows run our lives. I know when i see the previews, i vow not watch it but yet, as the night goes on i can't help but get sucked in.
I am also mad that i new what NKOTB stood for. HA!!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger ver said...

OMG, Evander Holyfield just KILLED me. He was sooo horrible but so endearing.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home