Wednesday, June 29, 2005

HELP!!!!!!

Every year, I'm given the task of writing, producing, directing and choreographing a show for a conference. I'm also IN the show... this year it's all pop stuff. I re-write the lyrics to songs and make them "applicable" to the company. This year's numbers include Oops, I Did it Again, She's Got a Way, No More Tears... I'm not happy with my number - American Woman. It's really wrong on so many levels, but the main thing is that the song goes NOWHERE. It's boring and repetitive. And since I don't have the abs and pecs of L. Kravitz to distract an audience, I'm in trouble. I NEED A SONG!!!!!!! so I'm putting it out there. All suggestions will be considered and appreciated... Time is short. Gimme some ideas fast!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger ver said...

Take a cue from Animotion and do "Days Go By." (Dirty Vegas)...it'll be so easy to slip in new lyrics...

Days go by and still I stock the floor
Days when I could have done so much more

8:21 AM  
Blogger ver said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 AM  
Blogger FD said...

How about "obsession" by Animotion. I'm sure you can even get legal clearance...

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Tomorrow" from Annie?

Lenggay

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home