Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm a little horrified

So my brother in law's brother is on TV right now... I'm watching as I type. He's on a show called Hit Me Baby One More Time. First off, I had no Idea that he sang lead on that song (You're My Obsession). I always just thought he was one of the "boys in the band". Great voice. really. I was relieved that he still looks good. Unlike so many of the other guys on that show, he has NOT become a sad, bloated has been. Like I said, he still looks good. UNFORTUNATELY, the girl he was singing with was a freakin' TRAIN WRECK!!!!! What was that dress about? WHAT WAS THAT HAIR ABOUT??????? and, um... who "choreographed" their little routine? that was a bit sad. I was a little horrified by that. Actually, as i watch more of the show, i think they lucked out by not having the cheesy "back up dancers" shakin' they money makers as they sang.
I hope they win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home