Wednesday, July 06, 2005

new beginning

so i mentioned we threw a party this past weekend. at the party i was chatting with Nicole. she's a dancer. not bad. pretty good technique. very expressive. she was telling me about a company she dances with in the city... 'you've got to come and take class". she was telling me all about the choreographer, "you'd really like his class. he's totally lyical and he'd love your technique". hmm... okay. 7:30 on wednesdays? yeah... i could do that. IF i showed up at work at 7:30am on Wednesday, I could probably escape by about 6:30 or 7:00... rush over to 7th and market and make it to class. Well, that's exactly what I did. I escaped by 6:45... wolfed down a ham sandwich and made it to the studio by 7:15 only to find out that this teacher had called in sick.
shit.
shit, shit, shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger ver said...

No biggie. Next time, just call ahead and make sure he's gonna show up.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home