Tuesday, July 05, 2005

re: HELP!!!!!!

thanks (i think) for the suggestions. I'm hovering around Stevie Wonder's "If You Really Love Me". I have an affinity for ballads but i'm being pushed to do an up-tempo. I think this song can keep me and "the powers that be" happy... it's got the fun, peppy little hook as well as the groovy slow part. Yeah... i know it's a duet, but that is easily dealt with.
BUT, like I said, I'm "hovering"... i'm still open to more suggestions. DIG DEEP mah peeps! Keep the suggestions coming!

2 Comments:

Blogger ver said...

You might have figured this whole thing out already, but if not, if would help it you can tell us what subject you'll be singing about?...

6:42 PM  
Blogger Shuboy said...

I'm singing about the Holiday Windows.
so the lenny kravitz number was going something like this:
Holiday Windows
just listen to meeee
Holiday Windows
Just wait and seeeee
fascinating, no???
anyhow, I don't have to be specific as there are three 10x15 foot screens that will have images of the windows projected on them.
I'm still open for suggestions...

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home