Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm back.

Sorry... I've been out of town on business trips. I've been home exactly one and a half days out of the past two weeks. Marietta, Georgia and Baltimore, Maryland for those of you who need to know. Lovely little trips... five twelve hour days each in a row spent mostly running around opening a 20,000 sq. ft. store. Like i said, "lovely". Needless to say, I'm pretty freakin' beat. I can't really complain, though... it's not like I'm doing it for free out of the goodness of my heart.
Anyhow, this post has a point, i think. when I left Mad-town, the temperature was hovering around the mid to high 50s. Upon my return, the temperature is now in the mid to low THIRTIES with an occaisional dip into the TWENTIES. It fucking snowed yesterday. It didn't stay on the ground or anything, but it definitely came down.
Naturally, I've gone into panic mode over this sudden change in temperature. I'm at a loss as to how to deal with the cold weather. We went out yesterday and I had on a long sleeved thermal tee shirt, a woven shirt, a down vest, a scarf and jeans. I was fucking FREEZING. In the past three weeks, I've bought 4 winter coats, 3 down vests, two pairs of gloves and a scarf. No need to panic, I guess... I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. I've really got no choice, do I? I mean it's either figure it out or end up a filipino ice cube.
Please send warm thoughts our way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you would think that after a lifetime of summers in Daly City that you would be ready for ANY winter in Wisconsin

signed

72 Fairlawn Ct

10:21 AM  
Blogger Shuboy said...

thanks for dropping by "72"... hope all is well with you and yours!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home