Sunday, July 23, 2006

The new jacket

Odd... I was trying to find an online photo of the jacket that I got. So, I did a google search for Dries Van Noten, Spring/Summer '06. Plenty of sites with photos from his show came up. I looked through all of them and couldn't find an image of the jacket. I did, however, find one shot of the jacket in a different fabric: silo and one shot of a different jacket but in the correct fabric print
so it'll take a bit of work to put it all together, but that's the general idea.
I'm planning on wearing the jacket with a pair of chocolate brown pinstripe pants and a solid chocolate brown shirt. The shoes? Brown pony skin lace up ankle boot. So there you have it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't you just take a pic of your jacket???

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. I didn't mean to be anonymous. That was me.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home