Thursday, August 09, 2007

Madison, Day One

So... didn't sleep much last night - too annoyed. Was relieved when the sun came up and I could look forward to having the whole accomodations thing solved. We had breakfast in the hotel dining room. Not bad... and it was free, so what the hell?
After breakfast, we ran up to the room, packed up our stuff, checked out and headed over to the house to get the keys from Relo Lady. She was late. sheesh. But when she finally got there, all went well.
Here's the crazy part; so i'm wandering around the place, just kinda' getting re-familiarized and I head up stairs. When I get up there, I see a door that I didn't remember from our last visit. So, I open it. IT'S ANOTHER BEDROOM. What the hell am I supposed to do with ANOTHER BEDROOM???? Hysterical. The new bedroom aside, the place is bigger than I remembered. We're really looking forward to getting our stuff in there. It should be arriving on Monday or Tuesday. Lots and lots ahead of us.
OH!!! While we're hanging out at the house, my cell phone rings and it's my Auntie Linda from Chicago (Palatine, to be exact). She's calling to "check in" and make sure we arrived alright. THEN she tells me that she and Uncle Jeff are coming to Madison to visit us TOMORROW! Well, thrilled doesn't describe how I was feeling. I think I was at the point in my day that I was REALLY missing my peoples, then she calls and all of a sudden, I GOTS PEOPLES!!! I called to tell dad and burst into tears while I was telling him. The stress finally just got to me... Sigh.
Well, whatever... at least I'm going to get to see my long lost Auntie Linda and Uncle Jeff!!! I'll post pics tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home